We have only deals and notes. A deal is your lead, client and opportunity in one. Notes are for all other things. Also we have tags to make it run.
Tag your deals to classify them, for example, in this way: "contacted",
"agreement". Do you see? We just get sales stage classification and filter in your tag cloud.
Add another tags group: "website", "print", "photo". And this is your service-type deal classification.
Tag your notes as: "diary", "contact", "task", "call". And you can easily create your todo and contacts list at one page.
Mark tags groups with digits or letters, for example, "1-website", "1-print", "2-task", "2-call", to find them easily in tag cloud (sorted by alphabet).
Good tags are your power. Use them.
Also we use emails. We know, you need to send promotions to your customers. We know you as a person, working not only in office and using Emails to communicate with clients.
See below, how we recommend to use all of this.
Create new deal, using command link in the deals list header.
- Deal name (example — "2 missiles for Iran army").
- Deal description (example — "Non used surface-to-air missiles, 100 miles usage radius, logistics operator — FedEx")
- Estimate (no currency in this field, only digits, exaple — 100000 ) (if you need to fill in deals in different currencies, you should choose another CRM-system :-( or convert all your estimates in one).
- Review date (date, you need to do smth with deal, for example, to bill your customer)
- Deal emails, more than 1 — space separated (see below in Spam and Emails, how you can use it) (example — Sheih.Ali@iran.com Sheih.Abu@iran.com.
- Tags (example — 1-billed 2-arms)
Save deal or delete it, if don't want to trade arms ever more.
Return to deals list. Filter deals as you need with the help of tag cloud in header. Sort deals by their names or review dates, clicking deals list header.
Create new note, using command link in the notes list header at the bottom of Deal page.
- Note (example — Call Sheih Abu about payment).
- Review date.
- Tags (example — 3-call)
Save note or delete it, if you were lucky and Sheih called you himself.
Below you can also see the only one deal, this note assigned to.
Return to notes list. Filter notes with tags. Sort notes by their content or assigned date, clicking notes list header.
Return to one deal page. See deals notes at the bottom.
Use this page as simple calendar, integrating your deals and notes for any date. You can also sort deals by their name or tags, clicking list header.
Mailings & Email
Filter deals with tags. Uncheck some deals with flags. Enter message subject and body. Preview it (receive preview-email in your own mailbox). Send mailing to all Emails, found in "Deal emails" field of filtered and selected deals.
Your special Email for our service is 985434oiaU17@crm.cetera.ru. How to use it:
- Enter deal Email to any deal.
- Write Email to one of your deals (to deal Email only) and bcc Email to special Email. A new note with your Email content will be created (without attachements, sorry) and assigned to deal with the same Email as in field To.
- Forward Email from your deal to special Email. A new note with received Email content will be created and assigned to deal, which Email is found in the body of the Email near From: label.
What you should know about mailings and Email:
- Enter deals Emails carefully, because this is the only key to assign Email to deals and to mail your deals correctly.
- Write Emails only from your main Email. We ignore Email from your other addresses.
- Keep your special Email in secret. If you begin to receive spam to your special address, send us a report from the bottom of the spam note page.
- We cannot promise delivery of your messages to your deals. We do our best to send them, but their delivery is a process, including many independent ISP-companies. Don't rely on them.
Reports give you an opportunity to create reports on tags basis. It is possible to save reports and use them with your current deals data. Number of reports is limited by your account type. One report — Time matrix report — is totally free.
How to use reports:
Create new report, using command link in the reports list header. If this link missed — maximum reports number reached. Also, you can edit existing report, using form at the bottom of report page.
Create example sales pipeline:
- Deals tags (example — New Assigned Estimated ProposalSent Won).
- Chart type (example — Line).
- Axis Y (information, used on vertical axis or at piechart radius, example — Estimation sum).
Save report. Now you can see your sales pipeline. Delete report.
Create example sales channels report:
- Deals tags (example — Website Partner ColdCall TradeShow Seminar).
- Chart type (example — Piechart).
- Axis Y (information, used on vertical axis or at piechart radius, example — Amount).
Save report. Now you can see your sales channels stats.
Time management matrix
To provide our users with effective sales-manager's instruments, we develop it and provide free of charge.
How to use Time management matrix
- Open the matrix, using command link from reports lists.
- Fill in form with:
- Deals sales process tags (example — New Assigned ProposalSent AgreementDiscussion Won.
- Big deal estimation for your business (example — 3000).
- Medium deal estimation for your business (example — 1000).
- Save report
- After it, you'll see matrix-like report:
- Urgency, based on Deal review date.
- Importance, based on Deal sales stage, according to deal's tags, filled in deal, and sale's process tags, filled in form below the matrix..
- Deal font size, based on Deal estimation, using 3 sizes: more than big, from medium to big, less than medium.
Your SIP ID